Mr. V. V. Kamath
Mr. Kamath was born and brought up in Thirthahalli which is 100 Kms away from Nitte. He’s a Mechanical engineer passed out in 1991. He joined Bajaj Auto Limited-Pune as a management trainee and worked there in their central maintenance department till 1993. Afterwards he joined the Repair & Maintenance welding business of Larsen & Toubro (Popularly known as Eutectic division) as an application specialist. His tenure with L&T was as below.
* 1993 to 1999 – Worked in Visakhapatnam as an application specialist offering welding solutions to customers ranging from large steel plant, refinery, shipbuilding, fertiliser plants, Zinc plant including small scale industries.
* 1999 to 2003- Transferred to Bangalore to take care of welding business in Karnataka. He was handling a team of 8 engineers.
* 2003- 2013 – Transferred to Mumbai to handle Welding and cutting equipment business on All India basis.
* Represented the world’s best brands like Messer cutting for cutting business and Fronius International for Welding equipment. Trained in Germany/Austria & China on Welding.
* 2013- Started Fronius India which is a daughter company of Fronius International- Austria. I take care of the Welding/Solar/Battery charging business for Fronius in India as well as SAARC Countries.
He has an overall experience in welding is 24 years.